Our Zeitgeist Pack is the tried and true bicycle saddle and handlebar bag that set the industry standard.
The Zeitgeist features two sets of mounting points, one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle tabs, and another wider set for attachment on the bars.
Designed for stable handling:
An HDPE liner adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle by reducing sway. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
Sizing and standard features:
The Zeitgeist Pack is available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
The Zeitgeist plays nice with bikes that have at least 11.5″ from the center of the handlebars to the top of the tire/fender. This is to accommodate a loaded-down bag with spacers. As little as 7.5″ of clearance is required to run the bag with support/rack.
- Internal batten keeps bag rigid
- Comes with two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Comes with foam spacer kit to provide space between the bag and your fingers
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing